Due to decreased staffing levels, the Community Development Services (CDS) Department is updating it's levels of service (LOS). CDS anticipates reduced levels of service to last through the late Summer of 2023. The City is committed to providing good customer service, and CDS will work to be as responsive as possible during this time.
- In-person customer service hours: Planning and Building Front Counter
- Mondays: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Tuesdays: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, with a one hour closure for lunch between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
- Thursdays: 8:30 to 12:00.
- Closed on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Please note that CDS Staff will remain available by phone, email, and for individual appointments during the City's regular business hours of 8:30 to 4:30, Monday through Friday.
- Building and land use permit timelines. CDS anticipates extended timelines for permit review and approval.
- Requests for Building Inspections. Inspection requests must be submitted at least 48 hours (2 days) in advance - please call the City's inspection hotline at 360-543-9975 to request an inspection.
- Nuisance code enforcement timelines. CDS anticipates extended timelines for responses to nuisance complaints on privately-owned property that is visible from the Right of Way (examples include overgrown yards, junk vehicles in yards, and the accumulation of unsightly conditions in yards).