Electric Utility Foreman
First Review Deadline - Friday, September 9, 2022 at 4:30 PM
$62.31 per hour plus $10,000 signing bonus.
This position organizes, directs, schedules and/ or performs work in the operation and maintenance of the city' s electric utility. Participates in the development of policy and strategy for the electric utility and has broad decision-making latitude which directly impacts employee safety and motivation, and the City' s legal liability and public safety. The EUOF is accountable for the continuous operation, maintenance and safety of the electrical power distribution system which includes the expansion, modification, troubleshooting and repair of the City' s power supply, distribution and street lighting system. In addition, this position is responsible for planning, estimating and ordering materials and equipment necessary to carry out this work.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses valid State of Washington Journeyman Electrical Lineman Certificate.
- Possess a valid State of Washington Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and appropriate insurance at the time of hire for work-related travel and operation of city vehicle. Driving record free of any significant moving violations.
- State of Washington Flagger’s Certificate.
- First Aid and/or CPR certification required.
- Pass appropriate background checks.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is $62.31 per hour. The City offers an excellent benefit package including: