File a Claim

If you need to file an Automobile, Property Loss, or General Liability claim against the City, please completed one of the following forms and send to the email on the form or submit through the Request Portal:

General Liability Claim Form
Property Loss Form
Automobile Accident Form

If you have any questions, please contact