Open Docket for 2023 Comp Plan Amendments
The Comprehensive Plan sets public policy in terms of transportation, utilities, land use, recreation, and housing. A Comprehensive Plan is a vision of what the community is to be in the future, which is why the process of developing the plan is a community-wide effort. The Land Use and Development Code establishes specific development regulations to implement the goals of the Comprehensive Plan.
This process allows any person (including residents, city staff, development partners, and/or elected and appointed officials) to propose changes to these documents on a regular basis. Applications received will be reviewed by City Council, who will determine which proposals will be initiated for further public review. This process helps to ensure that growth and development is consistent with Blaine’s goals and vision and we welcome your participation.
- The deadline for Proposed Amendments is 5:00 p.m. June 30, 2023.
- The application and environmental checklist are available by clicking the links below.
Please submit your Comprehensive Plan Amendment Application and Environmental Checklist with appropriate application fees to: email@example.com
* READ: Electronic Permit Submittal Instructions
Have questions? Please contact Stacy Clauson at 360-332-8311 x 3332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment - Site Specific (PDF)
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment - General (PDF)
- Zoning Map Amendment (PDF)
- Zoning Text Amendment (PDF)
- Environmental Checklist Application (PDF)